Tuesday 11 January 2011

Lots of nice things...


Happy New year Ladies!

And WELCOME to our newest members.....

 5 weeks to hanging up at Strule......(GASP!)

Olive has been busier than an orchard full of beehives and has sent some lovely photos... So many I'll do them in two lots....






























I particularly like these Van Gogh inspired ones
















These stunning views of Castle ward ( which I believe are destined for the exhibition) 

and














This gorgeous moonlit snowfield!  



and a couple of flowers just in case they're needed!

I know I have some other images on my camera from our last meeting....Catherines goldwork in particular .... I'll put them on as soon as I find the connector
(I know I had it when I was tidying up at Christmas.....)

See you all soon

No comments: